Let's fix that!
Welcome to the end of August—how the hell did this happen? It's already almost fall, and you know what that means; Spookygreat is right around the corner, and we can't wait to see all the autumnal makeup, nail, and hair looks you guys will come up with until then.
Here's a breakdown of all the sales, lives, drops, beauty news, and challenges we've got planned for you all this week.
Monday, August 22nd
Tuesday, August 23rd
- Thirteen Lune's Founder Nyakio Grieco will be going live with Sarah Novio so you can learn all about the brand at 6pm EST. Watch here!
- Let's show Nip + Fab a warm Supergreat welcome and watch their first live ever, co-hosted by Kari Seward, at 7pm EST. There will also be a reward drop; the Hyaluronic Fix Extreme Cleansing Cream. Watch here!
Wednesday, August 24th
SG-fave Kiramoon will be hosting a live sale with free shipping, co-hosted by Ellessentially_ at 7pm EST. Watch here!
Friday, August 26th
- M2U will be hosting a live sale with free shipping, demoing their back to school makeup basics. This live will be co-hosted by IyaniwuraOA at 6pm EST. Watch here!
- Celebrate Women's Equality Day with Evio founder Brandi Leifso and co-host Skingloss! They'll be dropping Evio's iconic Revitalizing Oil Serum at 8pm EST. Watch here!
In other beauty news...
- Vacation Inc. has done it again with another innovative and highly entertaining launch; the Classic Whip SPF 30, a sunscreen that looks good enough to eat (please don't lol). It's described as "a “lighter-than-air” sunscreen made with eco-friendly propellants and an authentic “tilt valve” actuator that produces perfect, star-shaped mountains of foam, inspired by everyone’s favorite after dinner indulgence." Shop here.
- Ariana Grande has entered the body care category with the launch of God is a Woman Body Line, which includes a Body Scrub Soufflé, a Luxurious Body Oil, a Hand and Body Cream and a Deluxe Travel Spray. The collection features the scent of Ari's God is a Woman fragrance, and is available on Ulta.com starting today!
- Things between Sephora and Kohl's have been going well—they've expanded their retail partnership, and if you read about their second quarter sales results, it's no mystery why.
The God is a Woman Body Care line